Tuesday 9 March 2010

Cockpit progression...

Work on the frame, overhead parts. Still fixing up the in-game Longbow.

I'm also taking the opportunity to externalise parts of the player hook system to the model package.

**update** worked great. Plus I was able to move code out of the main game code and into the model, easier to update, less to go wrong. In theory.





The quadrophonic 8-Track system for thumping beats in the air? Or part of the pilots head tracking system?

My email inbox has been bombarded with YouTube channel subscription alerts from the last 24 hours.


Today I learned that I can't write English while holding conversations about chicken soup and no, David Cameron did not direct Avatar ;)


Mild case of food poisoning. Shouldn't have eaten that (mi)steak Bake from Greggs. Or the chicken soup maybe.



No comments:

Post a Comment