Thursday 1 October 2009

Cruise, Trans, Bobup and Hover

Added more functions to the four IHADSS modes. Working radar altimeter, barometric altimeter. First pass on weapon selection modes and AI / radar line of sight checking system.

Operating the HUD brings back memories of Longbow 2 now, which is fantastic. It's a sign that I'm hitting my goal. Missing still, the flight path indicator, acceleration cue and a few other features but they are on my list to complete this week.

Hopefully next week I'll begin adding a real flight model, it's ok, I've got one I made earlier :) and should take a week to convert, and probably the rest of the projects lifetime to tweak.

Here's the latest screen-shots of the HUD...(and I know the pitch ladder needs a little tweak). I'm working with mostly empty terrain at the moment to reduce load times while testing and debugging.








Just showing the difference between cruise and transition

No comments:

Post a Comment