Monday 1 August 2011

Screenshot of the day

Continuing the erroneously titled screenshot-of-the-day weekly spot, I present some images I just pulled from my programmer art test area with all the graphics settings turned up a notch.

We own the night, or at least rent it
This is the detailed external cockpit view, working gauges
We have an anaglyph shader somewhere too
Tank park for gunnery testing
A hidden game exit portal
"Black Helicopter"
RTS anyone? Lets me visually inspect splash damage.



I'll be testing the structure demolition in the firing range production map shortly, more screen-shots will follow later.

5 comments:

  1. Okay then! I was wondering if the leadwerks engine could produce eye candy and, whaddya know, it sure does!

    What kind of framerates was your rig running when you took those?

    the shot of the tank (or bradley?) looking at the other tank is very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding, dusting off my old X45

    ReplyDelete
  4. You own not only the night, but the day also.

    ReplyDelete